Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machines, Fly Ash Brick Making Machine / Machinery, Turnkey Plant Projects, Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier. Our setup is situated at Pune, Maharashtra, India
AHP Machines are the leading manufacturer of fully automatic fly ash brick making machine, our machine has features like Automatic Raw material weighing, Auto mixing, Batching plant, Silo’s, Discharge of finished bricks through Conveyer for fast production . Raw materials used for the production of fly ash bricks is fly ash, sand, lime and gypsum or cement.
Bricks are produced by compressing the raw materials in the mould and hydraulically pressed. Hydraulic unit is heart of this machine and that unit consisting of Hydraulic cylinder, power pack is manufactured in house. The whole system is plc controlled.
Our machine requires less manpower effort and is also cost effective and has provision of pick and place with auto stacking system. Fly ash bricks produced from this machine are uniform in shape and size with high compressive strength.
The excellent engineering property and durability of fly ash brick enlarges its scope for application in building construction and development of infrastructure, construction of pavements, dams, tanks, under water works, canal lining and irrigation work etc.
||BRICKS PER HOUR
- Fully automatic Fly ash bricks making machine.
- Hydraulically operated press machine.
- Production capacity of machine is 1000 – 7000 bricks per hour.
- Fast Cycle period (6-7 Cycles per minute).
- PLC Controlled operations.
- Heavy Duty Robust design.
- Bricks are pushed out onto the pallets.
- Automatic pallet feeding and stacking system.
- Fly ash Brick size 6 Inch & size 4 Inch shall be manufactured in same machine.
- This machine can also manufacture inter locking paver blocks.
- Moulds can be changed easily.
- Feeding of material is done through Rubber belt conveyer.
- Raw material preparation is done and fastly feeded to the pan mixer through Pre feed conveyer.
- Heavy duty pan mixer is designed in such a way that all the raw material is mixed in it.
FEATURES OF FLY ASH BRICKS
- Properties of bricks meet or exceed Indian Standard of Bricks IS: 4139:1989 & 12894:1990
- Maximum Compressive Strength achieved is 80-120 Kg/cm2 Curing time 8-10 Days).
- Weight of fly ash bricks 2.75 - 3.25 Kg / Brick depend upon sand quality and quantity
- Water absorption 12-16% depend upon recipe
- Fly Ash - 50 to 55%
- Stone Dust -25 to 30%
- Sand - 10%
- Lime & Gypsum 15 to 20% or Cement - 7%